- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- ½ yellow or white onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1pound (approx. 2 large or 3 small) organic zucchini, sliced in rounds
- 3 cups vegetable or chicken bone broth
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
- Celtic sea salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a pot over medium heat. Add onions and garlic and cook until soft. Add zucchini and cook for a few minutes until softened. Add broth and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes. With emersion blender, blend until smooth. Add coconut milk and salt and pepper.
- Garnish with shredded zucchini or herbs