Chipotle Cauliflower Rice
April 28, 2019
- 16 oz organic cauliflower rice
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/2 yellow onion, chopped
- 2-3 garlic cloves, diced
- 2 cups of mushrooms (any kind), sliced
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle powder
- 1/2 cup organic cilantro, chopped
- sea salt to taste
- In a large sauce pan on medium heat melt coconut oil and add garlic, onions and mushrooms stirring frequently until onions are translucent. Add cauliflower rice and coconut milk and cook until softened. Add chipotle powder, and salt until well combined. Add cilantro, combine and cook for 1 more minute then serve.
- Optional: If you like it spicier, add more chipotle powder. Also, feel free to use any other vegetables in place or addition to mushrooms.